Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hervana



I finally got my Benefit Hervana powder box! Look how pretty it is! I went to the Hervana pre-launch at Frasers on Friday. I love getting my make up done at Benefit - I own practically every product they have but they always find something new to put on me! Not the best pic of me but it shows off the makeup pretty well. :)



Also, I finally got round to taking pics of my outfit! Nothing too fancy today as I'm just tidying up and going on a train.




I'm wearing Motel Becka skirt in purple, black Religion vest top, Vivienne Westwood black cardigan, Vivienne Westwood skulls necklace, black tights and boots from Topshop.

Pics still aren't great as I'm still getting used to my camera and all the fancy settings and stuffs. I'll get there though!

Oooh and I'm wearing Hervana blusher in the outfit pics too. :))



No comments:

Post a Comment